Changes in V3.2 (Savage)
Revision as of 22:10, 4 May 2009 by Rob
The following changes were made to the Savage Worlds data files in the V3.2 release of Hero Lab.
- Widened the space for the defensive value in the summary panel for armor and shields.
- Fixed bug where character sheet output that continued onto subsequent pages did not properly position the right-side column of output.
- Added Minimum Rank specification to Editor for Arcane Powers.
- Added Forbidden Arcane Backgrounds specification to Editor for Arcane Powers.
- Fixed bug where Horse and Warhorse were treated as normal gear holders and their weight would be applied to the character.
- Eliminated options for menu label text from Editor, since no labels are ever shown in Savage Worlds.
- Added stock portfolio containing all the various animals from the Bestiary.
- Added stock portfolio containing all monstrous creatures from the Bestiary.
- Errors with arcane powers now highlight the Arcane tab in red.
- Unspent resources during character creation report validation warnings and highlight the appropriate tabs.
- Added an in-play adjustment for Armor to enable easy application of the effects of the Armor arcane power.
- Added Encumbrance and Load Limit details to the character sheet.
- Added armor protection ratings on a per-location basis to the In-Play tab.
- Fixed bug where ammunition was not having its quantity setup properly for tracking on the In-Play tab.
- Eliminated the edit portal length from various portals that exceeded the maximum allowed length of the underlying field.
- Fixed problem with the handling of abilities, where they were not being properly flagged on the actor for indication to the user.
- Added support for entering "Ammunition" via the Editor.
- All ammunition is automatically designated as a "GearType" of "Ammo".
- Eliminated reliance on the "Wingdings 2" font by replacing all uses of that font with suitable alternates from the "Wingdings" font. The "Wingdings 2" font is not always available on all computers.