Changes in V3.2 (Savage)
Revision as of 01:30, 4 May 2009 by Rob
The following changes were made to the Savage Worlds data files in the V3.2 release of Hero Lab.
- Widened the space for the defensive value in the summary panel for armor and shields.
- Fixed bug where character sheet output that continued onto subsequent pages did not properly position the right-side column of output.
- Added Minimum Rank specification to Editor for Arcane Powers.
- Added Forbidden Arcane Backgrounds specification to Editor for Arcane Powers.
- Fixed bug where Horse and Warhorse were treated as normal gear holders and their weight would be applied to the character.
- Eliminated options for menu label text from Editor, since no labels are ever shown in Savage Worlds.
- Added stock portfolio containing all the various animals from the Bestiary.
- Added stock portfolio containing all monstrous creatures from the Bestiary.
- Errors with arcane powers now highlight the Arcane tab in red.
- Unspent resources during character creation report validation warnings and highlight the appropriate tabs.
- Added an in-play adjustment for Armor to enable easy application of the effects of the Armor arcane power.
- Added Encumbrance and Load Limit details to the character sheet.
- Added armor protection ratings on a per-location basis to the In-Play tab.